Joining me in the chat tonight are: Adelma Stanford, Social Media Marketing Strategist, Promethean USA: @prometheanUSA Karen Bantuveris, CEO, VolunteerSpot: @volunteerspot Kevin Prentiss, Founder, Red Rover: @kprentiss
What to get involved in a future chat about this subject? Let me know!
Suggested topic question I’m going to cover:
- Changes in education over the past 5-10 years
- How technology is being used in the classroom
- Different tools that enhance education including: Xbox, Promethean (interactive whiteboards), iPad
- Social Media in the classroom - how it’s used. What is appropriate and what is not.
- The virtual classroom - What does it look like?
- Where do they see education going in the next 5 or 10 years
What are your questions? Join the chat tonight and contribute to the conversation!
Help spread the word! Here are two sample tweets:
Join the discussion on The 21st Century Classroom Thurs night (4.29) at 7pm EST bit.ly/21stcc #edtech #21stcc
@Sloane @PrometheanUSA @volunteerspot @kprentiss will be talking about the future of #edtech on 4.29 7pm EST http://bit.ly/21stcc #21stcc
Follow along using the hashtag’s #edtech and #21stcc
I’ve been active with nonprofits all my life and spent the last 10 years working in development and fundraising. I’ve worked in education and supported nonprofits focused on education. I believe that education is a true economic driver and can help raise people up from poverty and open doors previously closed. Combining technology and education and making is accessible to all is a true game-changer!Tweet